RF Series Baghouse Collector
Filtration for Heavy-Dust Loading & Large Airflow Applications
The rugged Donaldson Torit® RF baghouse collector has proven to handle heavy dust loads and large volumes of air more effectively than any collector on the market.
Donaldson RF Series Baghouse Dust Collector
The small footprint of the RF combines a cyclone precleaner and a baghouse into one unit. It features a powerful yet energy-efficient cleaning system, eliminating the need for compressed air to clean the bags. Combined with the revolutionary Dura-Life™ “Twice the Life” bag filters, or the new Ultra-Web® SB pleated bag offering, the award-winning RF gets the job done while using much less energy than competitor collectors.
- Involute scroll inlet puts cyclonic spin on airflow to pre-separate dust
- Single inlet, outlet and hopper reduces duct and hopper outlet costs
- Even-Air™ Flow Straightener reduces wear on bag filters
- 60° conical hopper reduces dust build-up
- Award winning Dura-Life “Twice the Life” bag filters
- Requires less energy than comparable sized units
- Oval shaped bags provide better snap for better bag cleaning
- RF cleaning system requires no compressed air
- Clean-air bag access for easier bag service
Dura-Life Bag Filters
Dura-Life bag filters are engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water to blend the fibers. This process provides a more uniform material with smaller pores, better surface loading, and better cleaning. These advantages provide twice the operating life before bags need to be replaced due to high pressure drop. Longer life from Dura-Life bag filters lowers maintenance and operating costs and raises baghouse dust collection to a whole new level.
Ultra-Web SB Pleated Bags
The Ultra-Web SB Pleated Bags option provides spunbond pleated filters with our Ultra-Web fine fiber web-like net to capture dust on the surface of the filter. These filters reduce emissions and provide longer filter life which reduces maintenance and downtime costs.
As an added feature, pleated bags are now available in a snap-in configuration, for the RF so no tools are required for installation.
Side by side, no other baghouse provides more performance than the Donaldson Torit® RF baghouse collector.
Two Breakthrough Filter Options for Your RF Baghouse
Dura-Life® Filter Bags
Traditional 540 g/m² / 16 oz/yd² polyester bags are produced via a needling process that creates larger pores where dust can embed into the fabric, inhibiting cleaning and reducing bag life. Dura-Life bags are engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water jets to blend the fibers. This process creates a felt with smaller pores which keeps more dust on the surface of the filter resulting in better pulse cleaning and longer bags life.
Dura-Life® Filter Bag Benefits:
- Two to three times longer bag filter life
- Reduced maintenance and replacement bag filter costs due to fewer bag changeouts
- Fan energy savings due to lower pressure drop
- Thirty percent fewer emissions based on EPA test
Pleated Bags with Ultra-Web® SB
Pleated Bags with Ultra-Web® SB Provide Longer Life and Reduced Emissions
For more than two decades, Donaldson Torit has advanced the proven Ultra-Web fine fiber technology. Ultra-Web provides a very fine, continuous fiber of 0.2 – 0.3 micron in diameter to form a web-like net that traps dust on the surface of the media.
Combining Ultra-Web technology with a sturdy spunbond polyester substrate, Ultra-Web SB pleated bag filters provide longer life, reduced downtime and reduced emissions.
Ultra-Web SB Pleated Bag Benefits:
- Up to two times longer filter life
- Energy savings due to lower pressure drop
- Reduced maintenance and downtime costs
- Reduced emissions
- Snap-in design for tool free installation
- Fully synthetic snap-in design eliminates the need to provide bonding points
IoT Enabled with iCue™ Connected Filtration Service
This collector is now enabled with Donaldson’s iCue™ connected filtration monitoring service. Designed to remotely monitor a facility’s dust collection equipment and provide operational insights directly to end-users, this information can help manufacturers reduce unplanned downtime, support efficient maintenance and operation, and automatically capture compliance data.