Designed for Dry, High Temperature Applications
Thermo-Web™ filters combine Ultra-Web® surface loading performance with a proprietary substrate that can withstand industrial high-temperatures applications.
Overview of Thermo-Web™ Cartridge Filters
Donaldson Thermo-Web™ cartridge filters combine the unmatched surface loading performance of Ultra-Web® with a proprietary synthetic substrate manufactured to withstand the high temperatures of metallurgical, chemical and industrial applications.
The Ultra-Web® outer layer employs a web of very fine, resilient fibre 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter to catch very fine dust particles at the surface of the filter. This prevents particulates from settling deep into the filter substrate, allowing Thermo-Web cartridge filters to last longer than traditional filters. The result is a filter that lasts longer, cleans better and costs less to operate than competitive filters. A wide range of styles and sizes to fit most popular brands and styles of collectors.
- Exceptional filtration performance at temperatures up to 135º C / 275º F
- Very fine Ultra-Web fibre web traps dust on the surface of the filter
- Increased surface loading for prolonged filter life and lower pressure drop
- Enhanced dust cake release during pulse cleaning increases filter life
- MERV 14 filtration efficiency to meet specific application needs
Electrospinnng process produces exceptionally strong fibres as small as 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter
- Very good chemical tolerance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel construction is available
Donaldson Replacement Filters
Ready to Ship in 24 Hours
With hundreds of varieties to choose from and all in-stock orders shipped within 24 hours, AIRPLUS is the best, most reliable source for high-performance cartridge and bag filters.