PFTE Torit-Tex® Pleated Bag Filters
For Use in High Moisture and Harsh Chemical Applications
PTFE Torit-Tex® Pleated Bag Filters
Torit-Tex® is a proprietary expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluroethylene) membrane, manufactured solely by Donaldson.
When applied to a baghouse filter, it increases temperature resistance, reduces chemical degradation and repels water. Torit-Tex enhances surface loading capabilities, extending the life of your bags. Torit-Tex membrane Pleated Bag filters are available in a wide range of configurations, diameters and lengths for most common brands of pulse-jet baghouses. The pleated configuration increases the surface area of the media, improving the filtration power of each bag.
- Smooth, hydrophobic, state-of-the-art PTFE membrane provides excellent particle release during pulse cleaning
- Longer filter life reduces replacement and maintenance costs
- Less production downtime
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food Grade compliant
- All standard round filters feature an all synthetic design-no metal parts
- Pleated bags offer twice the filter area to increase efficiency and decrease pressure drop
- Shorter bag height allows for a larger dropout area and less opportunity for bag abrasion
- Available for all popular brands of baghouse collectors
- Fits most common brands of baghouse collectors
- Harsh chemicals
- High moisture
- Highly abrasive material
Donaldson Replacement Filters
Ready to Ship in 24 Hours
With hundreds of varieties to choose from and all in-stock orders shipped within 24 hours, AIRPLUS is the best, most reliable source for high-performance cartridge and bag filters.