LP Series Baghouse Collector
Continuous Reverse Air Cleaning for Large Airflow Applications
LP Baghouse dust collectors provides superior bag filter cleaning performance in a reverse air design reducing maintenance costs & downtime.
Donaldson LP Series Baghouse Dust Collector
The Donaldson Torit® LP Baghouse dust collector provides superior bag filter cleaning performance in a reverse air design. This unique system design reduces your maintenance cost and downtime.
The LP advantage has a cleaning arm with a flow-stop plate that keeps air from flowing through the bag filters before and after cleaning. Dust from cleaned bag filters cannot be re-entrained onto adjacent bags, resulting in lower pressure drop and reduced energy costs. Combine this with Dura-Life™ “Twice the Life” bag filters as standard and this LP Baghouse is better than any other reverse air collector on the market today.
- Flow-stop plate cleaning arm reduces dust re-entrainment
- Single inlet, outlet and hopper reduces ducting and hopper outlet costs
- LP cleaning provides a constant process airflow and fewer moving parts, which reduces maintenance and disruptions to system airflow
- LP cleaning system requires no compressed air
- Optional live bottom hopper grinds dusts to prevent bridging in hopper
- Award winning Dura-Life “Twice the Life” bag filters
Dura-Life® Filter Bags
Traditional 540 g/m² / 16 oz/yd² polyester bags are produced via a needling process that creates larger pores where dust can embed into the fabric, inhibiting cleaning and reducing bag life. Dura-Life bags are engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water jets to blend the fibers. This process creates a felt with smaller pores which keeps more dust on the surface of the filter resulting in better pulse cleaning and longer bags life.
Dura-Life® Filter Bag Benefits:
- Two to three times longer bag filter life
- Reduced maintenance and replacement bag filter costs due to fewer bag changeouts
- Fan energy savings due to lower pressure drop
- Thirty percent fewer emissions based on EPA test
IoT Enabled with iCue™ Connected Filtration Service
This collector is now enabled with Donaldson’s iCue™ connected filtration monitoring service. Designed to remotely monitor a facility’s dust collection equipment and provide operational insights directly to end-users, this information can help manufacturers reduce unplanned downtime, support efficient maintenance and operation, and automatically capture compliance data.