Mini-Mist Mist Collector
Machine-Mountable Mist Collection
Mini-Mist is a compact, machine-mountable mist collector dedicated for use on combined machine operations such as CNC machining, grinding, turning, milling & drilling operations.
Donaldson Mini-Mist Collector for Machine-Mounted Collection
The Donaldson Torit® Mini-Mist is designed for CNC machining, grinding, turning, milling and drilling operations. It is used to collect coolant mists such as oil, water-soluble and synthetic coolant mists.
The Mini-Mist design is compact and available in two models; MM 500 for light-duty operations and MM 1200 for machines requiring higher airflow or applications that require a mist and smoke collector.
- Three stage filtration for high filtration efficiency and optimum filter life
- Handles mist, smoke, and particulate applications up to 2,038 m³/h / 1200 cfm
- Standard Minihelic® gauge indicates when filter maintenance is required
- Hinged access doors make filter changeout easy and simple
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity
- Helps support OSHA Clean Air Standards
- An optional HEPA filter is available on all models
Designed to Filter Contaminants from Machining Operations and Industrial Processess
- CNC machining
- Drilling operations
Choosing the Right Mist Collector for Your Facility
Choosing the proper mist-collection system for your application is dependent upon many factors. AIRPLUS Industrial has 30+ years of experience in designing, sourcing, installing and maintaining mist collection systems, we can help you choose the right system for your facility.