High-Performance Cartridge Filter for
Fibrous & Agglomerative Dust
Overview of Fibra -Web® Cartridge Filters
Donaldson Fibra-Web® cartridge filters feature a wide pleat spacing designed to improve the efficiency of pulse cleaning of fibrous and agglomerative particles.
The synthetic substrate is covered with a web of very fine, resilient fibre 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter to catch very fine dust particles at the surface of the filter. This prevents particulates from settling in deep in the filter substrate. The result is a filter that lasts longer, with significantly lower pressure drop than competitive filters. A wide range of styles and sizes fit most popular brands and styles of collectors.
- Synthetic substrate excels with fibrous and agglomerative dusts
- Wide pleat spacing improves efficiency of pulse cleaning
- Very fine fiber web traps dust on the surface of filter
- Increased surface loading for prolonged filter life and lower pressure drop
- Enhanced dust cake release during pulse cleaning increases filter life
- MERV 14 filtration efficiency to meet specific application needs
- Exceptionally strong fibers as small as 5.1 mm / 0.2 in. in diameter
- Flame retardant media available
- Stainless steel construction available
- Lightweight and easy to install
Donaldson Replacement Filters
Ready to Ship in 24 Hours
With hundreds of varieties to choose from and all in-stock orders shipped within 24 hours, AIRPLUS is the best, most reliable source for high-performance cartridge and bag filters.