Vacuum Conveying Systems
Continuous suction and easy disposal
Vacuum conveying systems offer heavy-duty, continuous suction through positive displacement vacuum pumps, which pull harder as the job gets tougher.
Powerful suction, easy disposal
Material-loading central vacuums are a key method for conveying material with easy disposal. These vacuums move a high tonnage of material, so you can save thousands of dollars annually by eliminating vacuum truck rentals. No more all-day shoveling for your workers.
Vacuum conveying systems offer heavy-duty, continuous suction through positive displacement vacuum pumps, which pull harder as the job gets tougher. Choose from 15 hp to 500 hp.
- Intended for single-operator use.
- Can integrate with new or existing pneumatic conveying networks.
- Normally support tools greater than 2.5” to handle larger clean-ups.
We Can Help
Our in-house engineers and experts can help you determine the proper configuration for your facility.
Steps for determining the proper configuration for your facility
What we need from you...
When you contact us, please send the following information:
- Material Type
- Mess Size (pictures)
- Number of Simultaneous Operators
- Internal/External Storage
- Hose Length
- Farthest Point
What do we do with this information ?
- Calculate and select the right vacuum package for your application
- Match to a DuroVac® filter separator for maximum uptime
- Package everything up with piping design and ergonomic user/operator accessories
Choosing the Right Vacuum System for Your Facility
Choosing the proper vacuum system for your application is dependent upon many factors. AIRPLUS Industrial has 30+ years of experience in designing, sourcing, installing and maintaining vacuum systems, we can help you choose the right system for your facility.