Bin Vent Dust Collectors
Silo / Bin Venting with Cartridge Filtration Flexibility
Silo / Bin Venting with Cartridge Filtration Flexibility adds economic value and recovers valuable dust. Ideal for grain, seed and feed applications.
Bin Vent Dust Collectors TBV-2, TBV-4, TBV-6
The Donaldson Torit® Bin Vent applies cartridge dust collector technology to continuous-duty, bin venting applications. It is typically used to vent displaced air and harmful products in bins or silos. The Bin Vent is compact in design, easy to install, eliminates ductwork and reduces installation expense.
Cartridge Filtration Technology
- Efficient, compact design for applications involving silos, storage bins, or conveyor transfer points
- Available as plenum-mounted and insertable cabinets to keep the profile low
- Units are easily installed on bins or silos, eliminating ductwork and reducing installation expenses
- Standard Ultra-Web® cartridge filters, with fine fibre technology, provide higher filtration efficiency and longer filter life
- MERV* 15 filtration efficiency per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
- Choice of filter cartridges provide high filtration efficiency for a wide variety of applications
Designed for Easy Filter Service & Maintenance – No Tools Required
- Easy filter removal and replacement from clean air side makes it unnecessary to enter the silo or storage container
- Continuous-duty, on-demand pulse cleaning provides uninterrupted service and keeps filters clean for a long time