Ultra-Web® SB Filters
Filters with Spunbond Polyester Media and Fine Fibre
Ultra-Web® SB Cartridge Filters offer the advantages of Ultra-Web filters plus a spunbond substrate that stands up to abrasive dust, harsh chemicals & moisture.
Overview of Ultra-Web® SB Cartridge Filters
Ultra-Web® SB cartridge filters offer the unmatched surface loading capabilities of our standard Ultra-Web filters with a spunbond substrate that stands up to more abrasive dusts, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The proprietary Donaldson Ultra-Web media employs a web of very fine, resilient fiber 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter to catch submicron dust particles at the surface of the filter. This prevents particulates from settling in deep in the filter substrate, allowing Ultra-Web SB cartridge filters to last up to twice as long as traditional filters. The result is a filter that lasts longer, cleans better and costs less to operate than competitive filters. A wide range of styles and sizes fit most popular brands and styles of collector.
- Spunbond substrate stands up to higher temps, chemicals, moisture and abrasive dust
- The very fine fibre web traps dust on the surface of the filter
- Increased surface loading for prolonged filter life and lower pressure drop
- Enhanced dust cake release during pulse cleaning increases filter life
- MERV 15* filtration efficiency to meet specific application needs
- Electrospinning process produces exceptionally strong fibres as small as 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter
- Stainless steel construction is available
Donaldson Replacement Filters
Ready to Ship in 24 Hours
With hundreds of varieties to choose from and all in-stock orders shipped within 24 hours, AIRPLUS is the best, most reliable source for high-performance cartridge and bag filters.