Centrifugal Mist Collector
Simple and Economical Mist Collection
The Centrifugal mist collector is designed to collect, filter, and reclaim mist generated from machines using oil-based, synthetic, semi-synthetic or water-soluble coolants.
Donaldson Centrifugal Collector for Machine-Mounted Collection
The Donaldson Torit® Centrifugal is compact, direct machine-mountable mist collector designed to collect, filter, and reclaim mist generated from machines using oil-based, synthetic, semi-synthetic, or water-soluble coolants.
- Efficient, compact design handles mist and smoke applications from 170 to 1,688 m³/h / 100 -1000 cfm
- Three stages of filtration for high filtration efficiency and optimum filter life
- Available with high performance in-cover or in-line prefilters for removal of swarf and large chips and in-cover impingers for applications with heavy concentrations of fine mist
- High collection efficiency of 98% on 1.0 micron increasing to 99.97% at 0.3 micron with optional fourth stage HEPA filter
- Direct-mount capability minimizes ductwork
- Recirculation of clean air eliminates the need for costly make-up air
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity
- Helps support OSHA Clean Air Standards
- Inexpensive, throwaway filter liners reduce maintenance costs
- Sturdy, compact, 16-gauge steel encasement is tough and solid for harsh industrial environments
- Optional HEPA and carbon filters are available on all models
Choosing the Right Mist Collector for Your Facility
Choosing the proper mist-collection system for your application is dependent upon many factors. AIRPLUS Industrial has 30+ years of experience in designing, sourcing, installing and maintaining mist collection systems, we can help you choose the right system for your facility.